Barden have been retained by a global leader in insurance services and risk management to identify a commercial insurance broker for a newly created position in Dublin.
‘This is a great opportunity for someone working in the SME broking space that would like exposure to larger clients with bespoke insurance programs.’ – Head of Client Services
- Manage a small portfolio of key corporate clients within a strategic account team environment.
- Manage key stakeholders external stakeholders such as claims handlers, loss adjusters, underwriters and BDM’s.
- Responsible for MTA’s, policy adjustments, claims review, administration and relationship management.
- APA or CIP qualified a minimum competency.
- Experience managing commercial account renewals or new business submissions.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.