One of Ireland’s leading accounting firms, is growing their Corporate Finance presence in Munster. The Corporate Finance team advises clients across a range of industries. The team are recruiting a Corporate Finance specialist to be based in Cork.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working closely with the partners and senior members of the team, the roles will suit motivated individuals who are keen to develop their finance and accounting skills. The successful candidate will work as part of a team delivering a high-quality service to clients and be involved in the following:
- Work on corporate finance assignments such as M&As, Financial Modelling, Asset Management and Debt Negotiation.
- Assist senior management and partners in delivering a high value service to clients.
- Work as part of a collaborative team; including providing training and guidance to junior members of staff.
- Proactively manage client relationships and develop new business
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in an accounting practice or similar environment, ideally with some corporate finance experience
- Strong communication skills as it will be necessary to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management and clients
- Excellent commercial acumen and extremely professional
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Team player with good leadership skills
This is an ideal role for someone that wants to work in a broad role on a strong, growing team, and with exceptional clients. The role will also offer excellent opportunities for progression.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.