Opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a well-known professional services firm. Working as a key member of the team you will be involved in a broad range of assignments, ensuring best in class service to all clients. Ideal person will have strong commercial acumen and will be coming from a Transactions or Corporate Finance background.
“This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to own their portfolio across a range of assignments and projects. There is also a strong focus on work life balance and flexibility where needed” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ownership of managing engagements from start to close,
- Responsible for mentoring and coaching other team members as needed,
- Involvement in M&A, both buy and sell side,
- Full scale due diligence and business reviews,
- Financial Modelling, Valuations and Funding proposals,
- Restructuring, succession and Advisory projects where needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Practice trained Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with minimum 6 Years PQE,
- Previous Corporate Finance or Transactions exposure a requirement – M&A an advantage,
- Strong Excel Skills,
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with clients.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.