Barden are working with a leader in corporate and management services for real estate and private equity. Currently looking for a Senior level Corporate Services Specialist to join their growing team in Cork. The main duty of this role is to execute operational processes across a range of activities in equivalent middle and back-office support functions.
‘We offer a dynamic atmosphere as well as the benefit of training and support which is adapted to each individual through your career.’ Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Processing daily drawdowns, rollovers, repayments, prepayments, and all aspects of the loan processing area relating to your portfolio.
- You will claim and collect all fees and interest relating to the above products.
- Reviewing and clearing any account reconciliation breaks.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information, data and reports.
- Responsible for providing excellent internal and external customer service.
- Review and approve peer group transaction entries into system-of-record.
- Review procedures on a regular basis.
- Responsible for providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
- Adhoc tasks or projects as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Degree in business, finance, accounting or other relevant area.
- 2 years’ experience within fund administration, loan administration, or credit analysis.
- You are pursuing a professional qualification in accounting.
- You demonstrate the ability to multitask, often under pressure, while maintaining high standards.
- You work well in a team environment, have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have good attention to detail.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.