ABOUT THE FIRM
Barden has been engaged by a progressive Cork firm to recruit a Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to join its team. Offering strong progression opportunities to the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity for somebody with the desire to further their career in a new environment.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse range of new and established clients across multiple industry sectors including manufacturing, distribution, technology, professional services, and renewables.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supporting clients at all stages of their life cycle from start up, through their growth phase, M&A, succession, and exit.
- Build and maintain strong, responsive client relationships
- Provide day-to-day commercial law service to corporate clients
- Drafting, negotiating, and reviewing a range of commercial contracts, corporate agreements & ancillary company documentation
- Advising clients in relation to various commercial matters including, share purchase agreements, business transfer agreements, shareholders agreements, MBO, finance, and company law matters
- Knowledge of company law and filing requirements of the Companies Registration Office and Register of Beneficial Owners
- Keep up to date on any relevant legal and regulatory developments
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Solicitor with in excess of 2 years’ PQE in a corporate and commercial environment
- Experience in advising on contract, commercial and corporate law
- Well-developed interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. Ability to influence and engage with clients and colleagues
- Strong analytical skills and a proven ability to provide practical advice in a commercial context
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.