ABOUT THE COMPANY
Barden has been engaged by a top tier accounting and advisory firm to recruit a corporate solicitor to join their Tax and Legal team. (Tax experience / qualification is not a requirement)
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Transactions and a range of colleagues across the Tax and Legal team.
*The successful candidate will enjoy a good work life balance in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a varied role in which responsibilities will include:
- Advising on and contributing to a wide range of transactions to include M&A, MBOs, share schemes, corporate restructures and family wealth transactions
- Drafting and reviewing a range of documentation to include, share purchase agreements, shareholders’ agreements, loan agreements, commercial contracts and corporate governance documentation
- Assisting from time to time with employment law matters
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will have qualified as a solicitor in a corporate law firm
- You will have in excess of 2 year’s PQE in a corporate team
- You will have strong experience with Irish company law
- You will have strong experience with transactional matters
- Exposure to banking law is an advantage
- You will have excellent drafting experience
- You will be comfortable dealing with wide range of legal matters and communicating with key stakeholders and clients
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.