An opportunity for a Corporate Tax professional at Manager / Senior Manager level to work primarily on deal advisory projects. A great team to join which is renowned in the technology and international tax space.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer including a competitive bonus structure, manager benefits and other flexible benefits. A great platform to build your career within, as the firm have one of the best in-house teams of training specialists to help you achieve your career goals.
About the position
- Supporting directors and partners in providing advice to clients on a wide range of advisory projects
- Project management of Irish and cross border projects
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Liaising with Revenue
- Having exposure to a range of deal advisory client activities
- Assisting in managing junior members of the team
About the person
- Qualified Accountant and member of the Irish Tax Institute with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate tax
- Strong technical knowledge of tax
- An interest in managing people and developing your tax career within an ambitious environment
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.