A new opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join the International Corporate Tax team of a global technology business.
Working closely with the Corporate Tax Manager, you will be an integral part of the international tax team across compliance, accounting and advisory duties.
There will also be opportunities to gain exposure to large ERP implementation project due to commence in 2023.
This will ideally suit a qualified tax professional with 4 to 6 years’ experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the corporate tax compliance process and ensure adherence to statutory filing deadlines;
- Prepare direct tax related reconciliations;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors;
- Assist with automation projects;
- Assist with tax planning opportunities;
- Document VAT processes, ensuring they are up to date and relevant;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualification essential (CTA/ACA/ACCA);
- Four years’ corporate tax experience;
- Industry tax experience advantageous;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to act independently and work to tight deadlines.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.