A superb career opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax director to join a commercially focused tax team of a global professional services firm, based in Dublin.
A unique team as it advises across a broad range of issues and acts as in-house tax advisors to some of the firms key clients. As such you will work on diverse projects within a commercial environment whilst gaining the benefits of a structured, well resourced and technically led tax firm.
An interest in developing strong and close relationships with your clients is essential, as you will be acting almost as an extension of their in-house tax function.
An excellent remuneration package with access to a wide range of benefits is on offer.
About the position
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio
- Developing, coaching and managing members of the team and work on attracting and developing new talents to the team
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, advisory and accounting specialists
- Lead both internal and external projects
- Develop relationships with potential new clients and support internal projects on developing new products and service offerings
- Develop your own career within a supportive environment
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at director level
About the person
- A qualified CTA or equivalent
- Experienced corporate tax professional with at least 5 years management experience
- Strong leadership skills with an interest in developing people and ensuring strong relationships are developed within the firm
- Excellent client relationship skills
- A commercial mindset with the ability to advise clients on tax and business matters
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.