In Barden we are delighted to be working with a Big 4 accounting firm in Cork who are expanding their tax team.
The Tax Manager will join a large tax team who are inclusive and approachable. This is a great opportunity for a tax professional to develop their tax experience and learn from a strong team.
The manager will primarily be responsible for a portfolio of corporate tax clients but will also be involved in providing income tax and tax planning advice to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad tax experience in a supportive and dynamic environment and be involved in the development of the team in Cork.
- Responsible for ensuring clients’ corporate tax requirements met, including reviewing corporate tax compliance and providing ad hoc advice on complex issues as required
- Identifying planning opportunities for clients and providing technical reports and memos
- Involvement with Income tax planning and advice for clients
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including business development and maintenance of existing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, ideally already at manager level with a good corporate tax and possibly some income tax experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the tax team and wider firm.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.