An excellent career opportunity has arisen for a corporate tax manager to join one of the best tax teams in Ireland. As tax manager you will work with a diverse range of clients ranging from some of Ireland’s best known publicly quoted companies along with some of Ireland’s largest private companies with a focus on industry groups, property, renewable energy, hospitality and service, food and agri-business.
A great team and place to build your tax career within, you will be surrounded by like minded, ambitious professionals who will support you on your own career path. An excellent remuneration package along with flexible working arrangements and life changes supports.
About the position
- Working with other members of the tax team on managing the corporate tax compliance and consultancy matters across a diverse client portfolio
- Deliver tax insights that help business leaders to make confident business decisions
- Advise clients on business structurings, mergers, cross border expansions, financing and tax audits
- Support your clients on international tax matters, work with foreign offices on such matters
- Develop relationships across the firm and outside of the tax function
- Responsible for ad hoc projects from a firm wide perspective
- Involvement in people management and development
About the person
- A qualified tax professional with experience gained at manager level (1 year minimum) within a top 10 firm or from industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an appetite to develop your career within a fast growing team
- A good team player with a collaborative approach to work
- An ability to manage a high performance team
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.