Barden are delighted to be partnering with a key client of ours, a well-known Irish Company in their search for an AR/Credit Control Specialist to join their team. This role would suit a motivated person that has a customer first mentality with strong communication skills.
This opportunity offers a four-day working week and is open to remote (within Munster) with occasional travel to meet the team or hybrid if you’d like to go to the office in Dublin or Munster area.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Calls /emails/ correspondence
- Review accounts on a daily basis and meet team collections targets
- Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (credit team, sales team)
- Escalate when necessary
- Responsible for preparing Aged Debt reports
- Analyse customer credit profiles and exposure, compare against policy to make risk driven credit decisions and balancing business benefit with risk
- Responsible for credit analysis
- Support operations by updating, maintaining and analysing master data, and key data within the organisation.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Creation & amendment of customers, vendors, purchase agreements, & pricing.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 2-3 years AR/Credit and Collections Experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Strong negotiation skills
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.