Are you a highly skilled Demand Planning Manager ready to elevate your career? Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with a renowned multinational company in their search for a Senior Supply Chain Leader to join a global HQ right here in Cork.
With a global presence, this organisation delivers beloved household products to over 140 markets worldwide.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global FMCG company and be a part of their Supply Chain Leadership team at a unique time for the company, as they introduce the next layer of talent on this team. You will also be at the centre of decision making based at the global HQ right here in Cork. You will join a collaborative team that fosters a culture of innovation and excellence.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our Demand Planning Manager, you will play a pivotal role in creating and implementing demand forecasting processes for our supply chain. Your expertise will drive collaboration with cross-functional teams, ensuring accurate demand forecasts and seamless supply execution. You will design and implement an Integrated Business Planning process to align operations and contribute to continuous improvement using advanced forecasting software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and develop accurate demand forecasts.
- Utilize cutting-edge software to develop and maintain statistical models and forecast tools.
- Optimize inventory levels to minimize stock-outs and overstocks, keeping operations seamless.
- Present forecast accuracy reports and key insights to senior management.
- Drive process improvements to enhance forecast accuracy and efficiency.
- Lead volume forecasting for Annual Operating Planning and Quarterly Financial Forecasting.
- Translate volume forecasts into actionable implications for efficient supply chain operations.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Degree in Supply Chain/Finance/Engineering/Data Science or equivalent.
- At least 8-9 years of experience in demand planning or forecasting.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to foster effective collaboration.
- Leadership capabilities in complex, multinational environments.
- Passion for continuous improvement and achieving outstanding results.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.