Digital Project Manager
Barden are delighted to be acting on behalf with one of Ireland’s leading brands to identify a commercially minded Digital Project Manager to join their growing Digital Product team. Reporting to a high-class Head of Digital, this person will develop the Digital Programme Plan in line with Digital Strategy and would like to get involved in decision-making and genuinely enjoy a role with a commercial focus.
“Working within our Digital Product team, the ideal person for this role will be a driven person who is not afraid to hit the ground running and get stuck in. I’m looking for a focused, commercial individual who is keen to contribute to our business. People who can recognise opportunities, act on them, and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for.” – Head of Digital.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Maintain a detailed project plan with the cross functional leads to ensure that the team delivers on the goals of the Seamless Shopping programme of work, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility and to monitor and track progress.
- Provide support to Digital Product Managers in the development of detailed plans for new phases of work including business case modelling, input into validations and then performance v’s business case monitoring.
- Work with full cross functional teams (particularly IT, Trading and Sales Departments), 3rd Party vendors and with retail partners in a collaborative manner to optimise ways of working and maximise outcomes
- Meet budgetary financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
“People are our greatest asset, and we are looking for someone who add value to the existing team of high performers” – Head of Digital.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A project Manager with circa 5-7 years’ experience delivering complex commercial projects.
- Experience working with systems of engagement in an Agile evolving environment would be key.
- Experience with ecommerce apps or related digital products would be advantageous.
- While initially a 12-month engagement there is potential of longer-term opportunity in this dynamic and evolving environment.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.