Barden are delighted to be partnering with a Global multinational organisation in their search for an experienced Digital Technical/Functional Analyst who has the ability to be involved in both the technical and functional elements to successfully deliver on the rollout of a Digital Solution.
Whilst our client is initially going to market on the basis of a 12-month fixed term contract, it is likely given the scope of work signed off, that this will grow into a permanent role, something which is my client’s preference long-term. This role will have a Global focus & our client is committed to transforming the way they use technology across all areas of their business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role is onsite in Cork. The role will suit an individual who is ambitious and driven, with experience in end-to-end application management. Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the IT functional and technical elements of the Digital Solution rollout.
- Work with the CTO team to ensure that the developed architecture is adhering to company standards, is sustainable and that there is a roadmap for future upgrades and development.
- Collaborate with the Security & Controls teams/CTO/Delivery Lead to ensure that the rollout adheres to company security standards.
- Work closely with the project lead on the planning, scheduling and budgeting activities of the program. Identify risk and develop mitigation plans, adjusting per priorities and scheduling constraints.
- Drive the delivery and of IT infrastructure and associated services in accordance with appropriate standards and aligned with relevant teams.
- Work with the broader team including the external vendors to play a lead role in all the key project stages including fit/gap, configuration and development, testing cycles, cutover preparation, training and go-live.
“This is an all-encompassing fully-signed off program of work which will impact right across the Technology infrastructure landscape of our organisation, hence it’s a great opportunity for a career-driven Analyst to forge a lasting career within a Global organisation” – Enterprise Solutions Operations Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong IT experience preferably in Food/Beverage Processing, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or similar.
- Experience managing application support e2e including issue resolution, change analysis, design, implementation, test and deployment, etc.
- Technical skills desirable in some or all of the following technologies – Microsoft technology environments – Windows server environments; Infrastructure virtualisation.
- Experience with Wonderware control systems and tools (InTouch, InBatch, InSQL, ArchestrA System Platform).
- Good level of understanding of OT/Automation technology (e.g., PLCs, Plant Historian, SCADA, ISA-95 Standard)
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.