As Tax Manager, you will join this customer centric technology business to support the EMEA tax needs across planning, compliance and automation.
This role will sit on the EMEA tax function and report to the EMEA Tax Director, while gaining exposure to the broader business on an international scale.
Ideally this will suit a curious and commercially minded tax professional, who is keen to manage the day-to-day tax operations while maintaining a strategic mindset to support innovation.
Hybrid working arrangements with an expectation to work from the office in Dublin City 2 days per week.
Relocation support offered for overseas relocation to Ireland.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Take the lead in overseeing and managing tax structuring projects and regional transfer pricing arrangements.
- Navigate and manage tax controversy and dispute resolution.
- Oversee the direct and indirect compliance process in EMEA.
- Engage with business leaders, offering timely and accurate tax advice to drive efficient and compliant business solutions.
- Create, develop, and deliver targeted tax training programs to enhance overall awareness and competencies within the organization.
- Research, document, and analyse new international tax legislation and its potential impact on the business.
- Collaborate with various teams, including legal, accounting, R&D, and others, on a wide range of recurring and one-time projects.
- Manage the tax provision process for EMEA.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 8 years’ experience.
- Tax qualification essential.
- Demonstrated experience in an EMEA focussed role.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with various stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.