Barden have partnered with a multinational business, based in City Centre, to identify an Expense Analyst to join their growing team.
The team has gone from strength-to-strength since their establishment and place an emphasis on fostering their culture and values to ensure each person realises their career potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will be varied as the business continues their global growth but the key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Variety of admin duties alongside the finance team while closely supporting senior people in the business;
- Responsible for employee travel and expenses;
- Credit card reconciliation and maintenance;
- Improvements across the internal system;
- Assist with general accounting duties as requested. Specifically working closely with the Accounts Payable team;
- Coordinate and manage various company events, on and off site;
- Assisting with projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience;
- Ability to action urgent tasks with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.