Barden have been asked to act on behalf of the MD of a Dublin North based company with a turnover in excess of €45 million to identify an ambitious FC for their finance team. This is a great opportunity for the right person with the right ambition to work closely with the senior management team who are looking to bring a future leader into their rapidly growing Irish business. If you are a commercial, hands on, ambitious individual that is looking to take a step up in your career, this role could be for you!
About the role:
- Management of the finance and accounts department.
- Responsible for daily cash-flow, working capital & finance management
- Ownership and responsibility for delivering the annual budgets, performance targets and investment appraisals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget & Forecasts, KPI’s, composite reporting with presentation to directors and brand retailers
- Preparation of year-end accounts and engagement with external auditor
- Daily financial reporting for sales department and after-sales department
- Weekly payroll for all staff and bonus & commission structuring for sales department with monthly review of performance
- Proactive improvement of internal controls & processes
- Manage ERP upgrades
About the person:
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years+ PQE
- Experience in working in the motor industry an advantage
- Proven skills and experience in financial planning and strategy, forecasting, reporting and presentation of financial information, promoting process improvement and meeting regulatory requirements at board level
- Experience in business partnering
- A high level of commercial awareness and strategic thinking skills are essential for the role
- Strong leadership skills and provide mentoring coaching to peers, direct reports and new staff
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.