Barden are excited to assist a large property related business in finding an experienced Finance Administrator (Systems) for their Dublin office. This is a 12-month contract. The ideal person will be looking for a new challenge, in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. This role will report direclty into senior management and will provide exposure to the automation or systems and processes while dealing with large data sets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Part of the team responsible for the accounting system;
- Process and system automation;
- Looking after large sets of data;
- Dealing with issues and queries with regards to the system;
- Escalation of issues as appropriate;
- Setting up new client portfolio’s in the system;
- Various finance/project-based duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Understanding and interest in system updates, process and procedures;
- Accounting and Finance graduate or part-qualified accountant;
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior members of finance;
- Hands on exposure dealing with large sets of data.
- Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP’s, macros, pivot tables);
- Strong knowledge of IT Systems.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.