Here in Barden we are delighted to be exclusively supporting our client once again, a progressive Accountancy practice with a global client base located in West Cork, who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. This is a great role for someone who is highly motivated, passionate about developing and gaining more exposure and hands on experience in a professional services firm.
They have a highly supportive and close-knit team and this role will suit someone who is, highly organised, has a practical mindset and would like to work in an office where there is an upbeat and friendly atmosphere. You will play a key role in supporting the following services; financial reporting, taxation compliance, investor reporting, corporate recovery and internal control services.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Providing administrative support to the Accounting team in creating and preparing annual and interim financial statements.
- Rolling forward financial statements to prepare for the new reporting cycle.
- Using remote desktops and online reporting systems where necessary.
- Reviewing financial statements
- Reviewing and updating word and excel files
- Emails, typing, filing, handling post
- Liaise with Partners and assist on projects
- Sending out details/answers to queries to customers
- Ensure compliance
- Ensure adherence to controls
- Document control
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 6 months Administration/Finance Administration or Data entry experience.
- Organised with strong attention to detail
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Advanced Excel/Word Skills essential
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.