Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with one of our multinational clients in their search for a Finance Analyst (Part-qualified or qualified by experience) to come on board their team in County Kerry. This role is an ideal role for someone interested in a career in manufacturing while gaining experience in a large multinational business on the commercial side.
This role is a mix of both predominantly financial analysis and some financial reporting for the manufacturing site. This person will gain strong SAP experience as part of the role and gain exposure to various stakeholders across the business, as they will be based in the manufacturing plant. Their offices have a friendly and relaxed environment and their will be a hybrid option going forward. This role will be an initial 12-month contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of prime costs through ERP system and settlement of production process orders
- Preparation and management of Purchase Orders
- Calculation of monthly cost of sales and tie back to the general ledger
- Analysis of material usage, yield and wastage and seeking explanations on variances where required
- Support the General Ledger accountant – Journal posting, Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Accounts review and finalisation
- Inventory Control, Reconciliation & Valuation – Financial Control, Perform & review period end stock reconciliation
- Business Performance Reporting and Analysis- Operational performance review of statistical reporting.
- Support the Budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the Year End Audit & Statutory Accounts – On site physical stock / Asset audit.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position in Practice or Industry
- Studying towards professional qualification an advantage
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment an advantage
- ERP systems experience is an advantage
- Great team player
- Strong attention to detail
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.