A leading multinational manufacturing company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify an ambitious Finance Analyst. This is a permanent role and has arisen due to the company’s continued expansion. The successful candidate will have full remit to make the role their own with opportunities to progress within the finance team in time.
“We have one of the top manufacturing finance teams in Ireland. We’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation while being a key player in our continued growth” – Finance Manager, Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Build strong relationships with the Operations teams both locally and globally;
- Monitor production plans across the business to ensure accurate recording of information;
- Manage standard cost setting processes and preparation of related key reports;
- Budgeting and forecasting preparation and presentation of reports for senior stakeholders;
- Work with the cost accounting and ERP teams to identify and introduce process enhancements to improve efficiency.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant;
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a manufacturing business;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Experience with US GAAP and SAP desirable
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Barden for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.