Barden are excited to assist a multinational growing company in finding an experienced Finance Business Partner for their North Dublin office.
As a key hire for the finance team this opportunity would suit an ambitious accounting professional who is looking to take a step up in terms of responsibility as the business expands operations in Ireland.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will report to the Finance Director and will gain broad exposure to all aspects of the commercial and fp&a activities.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Drive growth and profitability.
- Preparing of margin and nominal cost analysis and overheads;
- Provide variance analysis and identify trends and areas for improvement;
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting processes;
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Additional duties and ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with minimum 2 years PQE;
- Must have previous business partnering and budgeting experience;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take ownership;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively;
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel;
Please get in touch with Bernie Duffy on (email@example.com) for further information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.