Barden has partnered with an Irish head-quartered, global business on a newly created Finance Business Partnering role, specialising in Capital Projects.
This is a key role, sitting on the growing FP&A team with a dotted line to business operations. The successful person will have a strong background in financial reporting and business partnering coupled with commercial awareness and strategic leadership. The role is ideal for someone seeking to scale the organisation and grow their influence on the overall business alongside senior leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage cashflow forecasting and capital reporting by project against Budget
- Develop best in class reporting and processes.
- Support investment case appraisals
- Maintain and develop processes across multiple ERP systems.
- Support the project cost estimating and budgeting across key milestones and phases
- Manage the full capex costs against strategic plans
- Review and manage major contracts
- Ad hoc duties
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 4 – 7 years PQE
- Possess strong analytical and structured thinking, exposures to teamwork, demonstrate good commercial thinking and business acumen.
- A self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude is essential.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to engage and develop relationships with all levels of the business
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.