Barden have been engaged by a leading Irish business, based in North Cork to assist them in identifying a strong Finance Business Partner to join a commercially focussed Finance Team.
This is a broad and varied role with an ideal mix of financial performance and analysis as well as business partnering with key stakeholders to provide insightful value-add information. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical ability, be commercially astute and bring an energetic attitude to the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There is an immediate opportunity for a finance business partner to support a number of key business units within the organisation. This broad role will report directly to the Financial Controller and cover the following duties:
– Take on a lead role in the forecasting and budgeting setting process
– Act as a key Finance Business Partner to the business stakeholders
– Identify and investigate variances to budget & forecast, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels
– Deep dive into financial data and become subject matter expert with the ability to provide additional insights to the business
– Become a central point of contact between Finance and the wider business
– Participate in group wide projects as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong influencing skills
– Ability to lead and drive change
– Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Commercially astute with strong analytical skills
– Experience operating as a business partner to commercial functions
– Highly motivated and dynamic
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.