Barden are assisting a well-known Irish business who emphasise their company culture and encourage work/life balance to identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join the finance team and support the significant growth of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and cost analysis;
- Allocating overhead costs to each business function with complete accuracy;
- Prepare budgets;
- Assist with the month end process including the production of management accounts;
- Liaising with external stakeholders;
- Strive to improve performance metrics;
- Contribute to continuous process improvements;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- A part qualified accountant;
- At least two years’ experience working in a similar role;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment;
- IT skills, specifically Excel and VBA (VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables);
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.