Barden are proud to be working with the CFO of an expanding Irish business, with a large presence in the UK, who are looking to hire a smart and ambitious Finance Business Partner to join their growing finance team. This person will get the opportunity to work with the key decision-makers of the business and the role will have a real commercial focus.
“We’re looking for someone ambitious and driven who wants to grow with the business for the long-term. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward. There is huge potential for the right person on our team” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business;
- Key involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Acting as the key point of contact between Finance and other teams across the business;
- Preparation of cashflows and related tasks;
- Assisting with key projects and involvement in process improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2/3 years working in a similar role in industry;
- Financial analysis experience is an advantage but not essential;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a small, tight-knit team and build key relationships;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.