Barden has partnered with a global PLC in the healthcare/pharma sector to source a Finance Business Partnering Manager to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Partnering, this role offers the right candidate the opportunity to get unrivalled exposure to key stakeholders and lead the strategic direction of various business functions. The role presents the opportunity for significant professional growth and development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provide sound advice, direction, and leadership to specific business functions across the company to achieve specific objectives on performance and strategic direction.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc financial reports and analysis.
- Develop on-going and new initiatives and projects.
- Provide detailed research of variances
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and annual budget..
- Provide financial support and KPI analysis for business planning initiatives.
- Analyse Capex spend relative to forecast and budget.
- Analyse and translate data into key strategic inputs and insights to drive decision making by analysing and translating data into key strategic insights
- Develop annual and long-term financial planning
- Various projects and business planning initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 4-6 years PQE, ideally practice trained.
- Strong FP&A/business partnering experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential together with a proven ability to build and develop strong relationships at executive level
- Driven, ambitious, able to multi-task & work well under pressure.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.