Barden has been engaged by a leading retail business with operations globally to source a Finance Manager to cover a maternity leave contract for a 12 month period.
The business is a leading player in the Irish and UK market with ambitious plans for further international growth, primarily through acquisition.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role sits in a close knit HQ, offering a significant exposure to the operations side and senior leadership team. This person will be a core component of the finance team, reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and leading a team of 3 qualified accountants.
“It is an exciting opportunity for the right person to lead a team within Finance as it evolves following a significant finance transformation project. The successful person will be a confident people person who can fit into our business seamlessly and adopt a hands-on approach to their role” Group Financial Controller
Core responsibilities include:
- Lead and develop a team of accountants
- Oversight of financial accounting deliverables for portfolio of assets and investments
- Business partner with operations to ensure financial processes are aligned
- Lease accounting under IFRS
- Budgeting and forecasting for cost centres
- Ownership of CAPEX reporting
- Support finance transformation initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with minimum 3 years PQE
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.