Barden are excited to be working exclusively with an early-stage clinical research Plc Group, to identify a new Finance Manager to join their ambitious, growing team.
“This role will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the ongoing success of our Company and to be part of its exciting journey” VP of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a broad financial accounting role which will focus on month end reporting but will also get involved in a number of other areas including the budget and forecasting process and other on-going projects. It will be up to you to put your own stamp and rigour to the team. Akin to a start up environment so is a blank canvas in many respects where no two days will be the same. You will be part of a small and collaborative team which prides itself in producing high-quality work, while working in a fast-paced environment. Due to the recent growth, there is a lot of opportunity to grow and progress within the team. All people within the Group are very hands-on and willing and able to roll up the sleeves as required across the company.
ABOUT THE PERSON
· Qualified accountant with 5+ years’ post qualification experience, with strong academic credentials operating at a similar level in industry, or practice.
· Experience of a plc environment is desirable.
· A self-starter and comfortable working on their own initiative.
· A Life Science, Biotechnology or related Research background is desirable, or proven relevant experience from operating in another multinational industry is required.
· You will also need to be comfortable working in an early stage research business in pre revenue/profits phase.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.