Barden are delighted to be working with an international commercial real estate business to identify an ambitious finance professional who is looking to progress to the next step in their career.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a scaling and successful organisation.
- Prepare accurate monthly Business Unit financial reports
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Plan and monitoring the forecast throughout the year
- Develop high quality and effective client relationships
- Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract
- Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently
- Ensure all finance statutory obligations are met for reporting and governance purposes.
About the person:
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Prior experience in an SME type environment an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact across all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.