Four day week sound appealing?
Right now, Barden are delighted to be engaged by our client to identify a Finance Manager to join their organisation on a four day week. The is an exciting time for the business as they embark on new adventures and are looking for an enthusiastic, committed, outgoing person to help them on this journey.
This is a unique opportunity to join a forward thinking business, not only in their ways of thinking about work life balance, but also the products they deliver. The ideal candidate will thrive working as part of a close knit team with frequent access to the leaders within the business.
Please reach out to myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) for more information on this opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the Finance department.
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reporting packs.
- Work closely with the management team, reviewing opportunities and providing recommendations.
- Maintaining a strong control environment.
- Commercial finance activities including budgeting, forecasting, projections and analysis.
- Identifying areas for process improvements and implementing solutions.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant, preferably with a minimum of 5 years PQE.
- Skilled technically with a commercial mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional approach when dealing with all stakeholders.
- Self motivated with the ability to work own initiative.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.