Barden have been engaged in an exclusive capacity to work on an exciting opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a growing Global Aviation Investment Firm. This is a key hire for the finance team as they continue to expand Gloably and in Ireland. The ideal person will be looking for a challenge in a dynamic and changing environment, whilst also adding value to the team from start.
“This opportunity will allow the right person to build the skill set and the knowledge to ultimately become a Financial Controller. They will get exposure to all aspects of the finance function, and help to design and develop the key processes. We’re looking for a high calibre candidate who is open to getting stuck in, but also has that entrepreneurial spark to drive business growth, and ultimately progress within the team.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Be a key part of the month end close process for entities across the organisation,
- Assist with a range of areas including Fee Calculations, Portfolio Analysis and Cash Projections,
- Work with the VP on Forecasting and Variance analysis,
- Prepare Statutory Returns for various jurisdictions, working closely with Auditors and Tax Advisor’s,
- Document Accounting Memo’s and Technical Papers where needed,
- Continuous improvement and implementing best practice processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with circa 4+ years PQE in industry
- Preferably Big 4 trained
- Posses a strong knowledge of control frameworks and best in class processes,
- Experienced in leading teams and mentoring staff,
- Highly collaborative and comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment,
- Comfortable getting involved in all aspects of the business when needed.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.