Barden are proud to be partnering with our valued client to identify an ambitious FP&A Manager to join a thriving Multinational business. This role includes a global remit, leading and mentoring a team of high calibre FP&A professionals, regular engagement with Senior leaders and reports to a very impressive Finance Director.
This is an intriguing opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative environment. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, then perhaps we should talk?
Please get in contact with myself or my colleague Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) for more information on this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Lead the Global financial planning and reporting process across several key areas
- Business Partnering with various departments within the group
- Working Capital management including development of analytics suite to demonstrate the connection between Capacity, Inventory Levels and Forecast Accuracy
- Develop strong relationships across finance and the wider organisation
- Collaborate with the business to develop, maintain & govern cross-functional data, processes, systems & policies
- Business Continuity support and analysis
- Support transformation projects
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of six
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years PQE, preferably in a commercial setting
- Naturally inquisitive, commercially savvy and solution driven
- Proven ability to take ownership to drive improvements within Finance functions
- Highly analytical with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Excellent communicator, people person
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.