Barden has partnered exclusively with one of Ireland’s leading independently-owned Property Investment Companies – with assets valued at circa €3bn.
They are looking for an ambitious Qualified Accountant, with 1-3 years PQE, to take on the role of Finance Manager.
You will be based in their Dublin City Centre office.
“The role is ideal for someone seeking to make a move into the real estate investment and construction industry, gain people management experience, and work alongside senior leadership. You will have exposure to C Suite Executives” – CFO
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Co-ordinating the month-end close process;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- 1-3 Years PQE;
- A self-starter and motivated;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels across the organisation;
- Team Player.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.