Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful Irish business, with a global presence, headquartered here in Cork, who are looking for a strong Finance Manager in their finance team.
Reporting to a high-calibre Head of Finance, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities with great opportunity to get involved in various project work. There is extensive potential for growth within the company, they are seeking an individual to take on a challenging and rewarding role with a clear career path, in a growing and dynamic industry.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities while working closely with team members globally. This person will have the opportunity to grow with the business and support the business for the long-term” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business on a monthly basis;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Key involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations for process improvements;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Overseeing corporate tax and VAT tasks;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Curious? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.