Barden are thrilled to be supporting a large Multinational business with their latest recruitment drive. Presently, they have an opening for a Finance Manager to join a team of best-in-class Accountants. Working closely with local and international finance leaders, the role offers a wide scope as there is currently significant growth in the company.
If you are currently a Senior Accountant looking for a step up and your next challenge, then please apply or get in touch for a further conversation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Responsibility for accurate and timely month-end, quarterly and year-end reporting in respect of multiple legal entities
– Analysis of variances and overall results, investigating material trends to assist business performance
– Take on a lead role in the preparation of statutory accounts and management of the external audit
– Active partnering with appropriate stakeholders in wider finance, tax and the business for successful solutions and change implementation
– Driving high impact standardization and improvement of processes and controls to ensure the highest integrity in statutory financial statements
– Provide mentorship and support to a well-established Finance team
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified Accountant with 5+ years PQE
– Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
– Proven ability to influence at all levels in the organization
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Organised and efficient personality, positive attitude
– Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.