Barden are excited to assist a multinational business in finding a Finance Systems Accountant. This will be a 12-14 month contract which will cover the duration of a new system roll-out. This person will be required in the office one day per week in Dublin City Centre.
This opportunity would suit someone currently in an accounting position who is keen to make a move into a finance systems role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for day-to-day finance systems requirements;
- Reporting, and migration of reports for Finance;
- Oversee investigations on issues/queries raised. Ensure resolution with use of accounting background and experience;
- Assist with developing, upgrading and implementing of system changes;
- Involvement in migration projects to new systems;
- Training and development for wider team;
- Building relationships both internally and with external teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Accounting background with an interest/exposure to finance systems;
- Previous involvement in projects;
- Excellent communications skills;
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task with the wider finance function;
- Ideal systems exposure: Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables), and other ERP;
- A person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-national environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.