Barden is excited to assist a multinational aviation business in finding a Finance Systems Accountant for their Dublin office.
This opportunity would suit someone currently in an accounting position who is keen to make a move into a finance systems role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for day-to-day finance systems requirements.
- Reporting, and migration of reports for Finance.
- Oversee investigations on issues/queries raised.
- Ensure resolution with use of accounting background and experience.
- Assist with developing, upgrading and implementing of system changes.
- Involvement in migration projects to new systems.
- Training and development for wider team.
- Building relationships both internally and with external teams.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Part/Fully Qualified Accountant.
- Accounting background with an interest/exposure to finance systems.
- Previous involvement in projects.
- Excellent communications skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task with the wider finance function.
- Ideal systems exposure: Outlook, Word, Excel (VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables), and other ERP.
- A person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, multi-national environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.