In Barden we are delighted to have been retained as exclusive partners by a leading global Irish HQ business to help identify a key member of their global finance and IT team. Operating across multiple jurisdictions but with a HQ right here in Dublin, the CFO is looking to bring a business analyst with strong ERP/Systems experience into his team to help advance and evolve the use of their newly implemented consolidation and analysis tools. Working closely with the finance leadership team and in partnership with the global IT team this role will enjoy high visibility in the group and has high impact potential.
“This appointment could be a game changer for my finance team – someone with a strong systems/data mindset and some understanding of the basics of finance could enhance the efficiency of how we report and the accuracy of our analysis and recommendations to the executive team – we get this right we change everything. Fact.” – Global CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 60% systems enhancement/report building in a Oracle EPM environment | 30% analysis of financial and related data | 10% ensuring data integrity – this is the day job in a nutshell.
- Working in the area of solution design and development, you’ll work through Smartforms and/or VBA and similar tools.
- High level participation in of the evolution of the finance consolidation technology environment and participation in future finance transformation projects.
- Continuous interaction across the finance, technology and wide business, supporting change, encouraging dialogue and facilitating better financial information, faster.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Ideal person will be a business / systems analyst with circa 3-5 years practical experience in a similar role
- A background or basic understanding of finance will be a definite advantage though the right person can be supported in building knowledge in this area
- A strong communicator who enjoys both being in the detail and being at the table where decisions are made.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.