Barden have been asked to act on behalf of the Director of Finance of an Irish healthcare organisation to identify an ambitious Finance Systems Manager to join their senior Finance team.
“The Group is evolving every day and the senior leadership team are seeking a charismatic individual who will cherish the opportunity to manage and lead in this key role as we continue to grow” – Director of Finance
The organisation has excellent work life balance, offers flexible hours with hybrid working and above average annual leave. You also get great exposure across the organisation in a nice, supportive environment. Sounds great!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the role will be a broad mix of improving, designing, implementing and managing finance systems and processes.
Responsibility for the finance system and processes to ensure effective and efficient processing of financial and non-financial data.
Playing a key role in the continuous development and improvement of the systems and processes and provide advice and expertise on how the finance function can respond effectively to internal and external changes.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- The successful person will be a Big 4/Top 10 qualified accountant (or equivalent) with 4+ years PQE, including 2 years + experience in a finance systems related role.
- Ideally with experience in information systems, business analytics or other related field.
- Strong in analytical tools and data analysis, that is looking to gain exposure across a whole organisation in a supportive environment.
- Use of Unit4/Agresso ERP system, Advanced Excel, Use of Visio or similar software for process mapping, Use of Get & Transform/Power Query functionality in Excel.
- Knowledge of best practices in finance related processes: procure to pay, order to cash, bank reconciliation, fixed asset management; month end and year end close, etc.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.