Barden are delighted to have been engaged by a highly inquisitive Irish tech company that is experiencing significant growth due to an acquisition. As a result they are inviting a qualified accounting professional to join their close-knit team in a new created role.
This is a broad accounting positions which gives exposure to the full accounting process, financial reporting, consolidation, operational finance and improving current processes.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with the month-end close process.
- Assist with statutory reporting and audit process.
- Completion of consolidation process.
- Review of operational finance – AP and AR.
- Ensure tax compliance.
- Ensure continued improvement of processes.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accounting Professional (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a finance role.
- Month end experience required so ideally industry or small practice trained.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and IT skills.
This company has a genuine culture and work life balance, which is encompassed through their highly flexible hybrid policy (1 day a week in the office) and the long tenure of their team.
Interested in learning more? Please reach out to Bernie Duffy for a confidential discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.