Barden is delighted to have partnered with a scaling financial services company in Dublin City Centre to identify financial services trained audit seniors/audit managers to take on key Financial Accounting and Financial Reporting roles for a number of their clients primarily within the Aviation sector.
Working with a high calibre accounting team these roles will involve broad, hands on exposure to a wide variety of financial accounting activities while still allowing access to client interaction, structured career progression, strong mentoring /professional development and good work life balance – the ideal first step out of practice for those that would rather spend the next busy season on the other side of the table.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- End to end responsibility for preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of lessors and capital markets firms, under IFRS or Local GAAP;
- Delivery of management accounts for a number of aircraft leasing entities;
- Preparation of budget and forecasts and other ad-hoc financial analysis;
- Variety of accounting and project activity to support the broader business;
- Continuous improvement around processes and systems to drive excellence throughout the organisation;
- Involvement in front office activity supporting client on-boarding and service delivery.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 0 to 3 year PQEs;
- This team is perfectly placed to create opportunities at a number of levels for either recently qualified accountants coming out of a training contract OR 1st/2nd Year Audit Managers looking to take a step out of practice into a people management role;
- Good training through a large firm with financial services audit exposure is key;
- A great attitude and genuine ambition is critical;
- A desire to retain a good work life balance would be helpful.
The company has a hybrid working model in place.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.