Barden have been engaged by a growing Irish business in Cork to identify a Financial Accountant to join their finance team. The successful person will be working with a close-knit team, headed up by ambitious leaders who have excellent experience. This is somewhere where you could really learn and grow for the long-term.
It is very much a broad role and the successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own. This person will get broad exposure across the entire business while working closely with the directors in the business on a daily basis. You will get the opportunity to support their key customers and work on some really interesting projects in the process.
“Our business is going from strength to strength as we continue to grow and take on a number of exciting new projects. We are proud to say our services are in huge demand and with that comes huge opportunity. We will support this person all the way” – CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for preparation of management accounting activities;
- Support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations for process improvements;
- Development of daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Managing the Corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build key relationships;
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all level of the organisation;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Curious? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.