Our client is a leading Irish Entertainment business based in South Dublin who are are looking for a Recently Qualified Accountant to join their growing team as a Financial Accountant in a broad commercial role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role reports directly to the Financial Director and offers a broad range of responsibilities and exposure to senior management.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs;
- Preparation of financial results and performance of individual events;
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Business partnering with multiple external stakeholders;
- Opportunity to attend events on a regular basis;
- Continuous process improvement and ad-hoc projects as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 0 to 2 years PQE;
- Interest in the entertainment and hospitality sector;
- People person who enjoys dealing face to face with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good team player and self-driven.
This is an ideal role for someone that wants to work in a broad ranging role alongside a quality team within an industry setting.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.