Great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a growing Global Financial Services company, located in Dublin. This new role will work closely with the Senior Accountants and Senior leadership to deliver first class services to their clients. It’s a great opportunity for somebody to further develop their career in Financial Services, or even as an entry route to the area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for a range of finance and accounting duties for a portfolio of clients,
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements for clients including working with auditors,
- Collating and preparing periodic management accounts and other reporting packs,
- Driving process improvement and efficiencies throughout the business where possible,
- Gaining exposure to a range of capital markets products and structures.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA),
- Ability to manage priorities and work to tight deadlines,
- Professional and open to working on own initiative as well as with a team,
- Financial Services or SPV experience from a Big 4 or Top 10 background preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.