Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful Irish business who are looking for a commercially-minded Financial Accountant to join their finance team. This role will report to a high-calibre Finance Manager and the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including reporting responsibilities, liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities and ad-hoc improvement project work.
The company is known for their culture and long-term career progression opportunities and will be a great move for someone looking to progress their career for the long-term.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great move for someone who is keen to gain hands-on, practical experience while getting involved in the commercial activities of the business. Individuals who can recognise opportunities, act on them and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions;
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements;
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with both internal and external;
- Involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process for the business;
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to relevant stakeholders;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Post-qualification experience in industry an advantage;
- Strong Excel and analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively across multiple functions;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership and negotiation skills;
- An ambitious individual who wants to progress their career in a continuously growing business.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss this role further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.