Working as part of a dynamic, ambitious team in one of Ireland’s few global finance centres, this is an opportunity to get involved in traditional month-end close activity along with a number of projects.
Reporting to an experienced Finance Manager and working as part of a team of skilled, smart and dedicated accountants, you will quickly become a key part of helping put Cork firmly on the map for this global organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role will be broad and contain a mix of close and project activity. Broadly speaking you will be:
- Fully responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual corporate reporting to US Headquarters for relevant European/Global entities
- Preparing local GAAP income statements in partnership with an array of internal and external stakeholders
- Business partnering with key stakeholders locally, in country and in the corporate HQ on an array of continuous process improvements and innovative solutions so the business can operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Liaising with Global HQ and submit relevant business unit results to group for consolidation
- Participating in and coordination of projects that require creativity and analytical skills – these will enable you to evolve your project management and business process transformation experience to a whole new level
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- This role will suit an ambitious qualified accountant that wants to prove themselves in a rapidly changing, innovative environment.
- The ideal person will be a qualified accountant with some multinational accounting experience, either through audit exposure or having trained/worked in a global/EMEA finance hub.
- Given the global entities this role will have responsibility for the ideal person must have strong fluency in both English and Hungarian.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.