Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established business, with global operations here in Cork, to identify an ambitious Financial Accountant to join their team.
The business has a strong mission and value system where they encourage team members to become involved in the wider business operations and this has led to the creation of this role and team.
“We are looking for somebody who wants to be involved from the very beginning. Someone that wants to help support the continued success of our team as we continue to grow the business. This person will gain huge exposure to our global operations on a daily basis” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare a global analysis of intercompany reconciliations for P&L and Balance Sheet accounts;
- Involvement in process improvement and system automation projects;
- Work closely with global teams on monthly reporting requirements;
- Support various finance projects;
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with experience in fast-paced finance role;
- A general understanding of accounting principles;
- Strong systems experience (in particular across Microsoft Excel and SAP or similar);
- Experience with systems implementations/process improvements advantageous;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong logical reasoning and work ethic.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.