Barden are delighted to be working with a well-established and hugely successful Irish business, with a global presence, who are looking for a strong Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
Reporting to a high-calibre Global Finance Director, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including month-end reporting, statutory reporting, liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities and ad-hoc tax work.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities while working closely with team members globally. This person will have the opportunity to grow with the business and support the business for the long-term” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of month-end reporting within assigned deadlines;
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Assist with the preparation of board reports for the group;
- Overseeing corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in system improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.