Barden are delighted to be partnering once again with an Irish business in Kerry to assist them in hiring a Financial Accountant to join their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity which involves business partnering across the various functions across the group and so you will gain in depth knowledge and experience across the business as a whole.
The company has a fantastic reputation for flexibility and is known for its excellent culture. The role is permanent. The company operates a hybrid model going forward with great flexibility.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of monthly accounts in line with Group reporting policy;
- Responsibility for all aspects of management reporting including monthly reporting, budget setting and strategic updates;
- Business partnering with the management team to support decision making through financial analysis;
- Assisting with the completion of the annual audit as required.
- Working closely with multiple teams on the preparation of the consolidated accounts for the business;
- Responsibility for accuracy of all related information for the reporting requirements;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a small, tight-knit team and build key relationships;
- Ability to think outside of the box and work on your own initiative;
- ERP systems experience is an advantage.
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.